Saturday, October 6, 2007

Busy, Busy, Little Bee

It has been a really busy week. I'm not sure what has made it so busy. I wish I could say I'm glad that it's the weekend but I've spent all day working on an 8-page conference paper (currently on page 5) while catching a bit of General Conference. I made it to Priesthood Session. Elder Eyring's talk really impacted me. Any way, my butt hurts from so much sitting. Today is Aimee's birthday. I think it is harder to be separated for special occasions. I'm glad I'll be in Utah in two weeks. Those few days of Fall Break are about right in the middle of this period when we'll be apart. I think it will make it much easier to look at the whole 'separation' as two three week periods instead of almost two months.

...well, back to the paper. At least I have the King's Singers singing The Beatles to ward off the sleep fairies. Hmmm...actually I may to put on Zeppelin or Smashing Pumpkins in order to keep me from falling asleep at the keyboard.

No comments: