Um...that's just how my hair is these days. Don't you remember the days when I was five and you were four and I had big rings of hair and you had some blond swan wing swooping across your head? Well, I do. The Tennessee humidity also encourages the luscious locks of love. That and Homer Jay's advice on taking care of hair: "Wash, rinse, repeat. Always repeat."
2 comments:
Did you get a perm or something? What's with the brownie-locks?
Um...that's just how my hair is these days. Don't you remember the days when I was five and you were four and I had big rings of hair and you had some blond swan wing swooping across your head? Well, I do. The Tennessee humidity also encourages the luscious locks of love. That and Homer Jay's advice on taking care of hair: "Wash, rinse, repeat. Always repeat."
Post a Comment