Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are you a genius?

Well, according to this mind game I found on the interwebs, I am. Of course I fully realize that any measurement of intelligence based on an online game is dubious at best. But here it is. You don't have to do it all in one sitting. I found this a few days ago, got about 6-7, felt like an idiot, and then stopped. I opened it up again today and I'm currently at 24. Two of those I had to verify since some of the expressions are British and we backward Americans probably won't get them. Have fun!

You have to work out what the letters mean. See No 0 as an example. According to MENSA, if you get 19 + of these, you are a "genius".

Scoring:1 to 5 is Average, 6 - 11 Somewhat Intelligent, 12 to 18 Intelligent, 19 + Genius

0. 24 H in a D Answer: 24 Hours in a Day

1. 26 L of the A
2. 7 D of the W
3. 7 W of the W
4. 12 S of the Z
5. 66 B of the B
6. 52 C in a P (WJs)
7. 13 S in the USF
8. 18 H on a G C
9. 39 B of the O T
10. 5 T on a F
11. 90 D in a R A
12. 3 B M (S H T R)
13. 32 is the T in D F at which W F
14. 15 P in a R T
15. 3 W on a T
16. 100 C in a R
17. 11 P in a F (S) T
18. 12 M in a Y
19. 13=UFS
20. 8 T on a O
21. 29 D in F in a L Y
22. 27 B in the N T
23. 365 D in a Y
24. 13 L in a B D
25. 52 W in a Y
26. 9 L of a C
27. 60 M in a H
28. 23 P of C in the H B
29. 64 S on a C B
30. 9 P in S A
31. 6 B to an O in C
32. 1000 Y in a M
33. 15 M on a D M C


3 comments:

Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Z said...

Question: Does the hour I just wasted proving my "genius" status call into question or support my genius-"ness"?
-fun game though

Jim Jiminy said...

It means you are a super genius.