I am shuffling things around so that my demos are much more accessible. Some of them are good, some are great, most are just musical sketches. The first phase will be to simply link all of the songs so that you can use the music player to stream the tracks. Phase two consists of writing up brief comments for each song. Phase three...well, phase three is still in the early days of product testing and demographic analysis. Phase four, however, will occur when these demos make that ill-fated journey from demonstration recording to official album track. Phase five will be a phase of rest, which will provide us with a period of self-reflection and a brief respite from the wiles of the world.
I will keep you posted as I update things. For the time being, you can access each set of demos by clicking on the sidebar "It's a Musical Journey." (Ten points to anybody other than Doug or Ben who can identity that quote. And NO cheating! Melissa? If you're reading this, you should be able to do it. Don't let me down here.)
I will keep you posted as I update things. For the time being, you can access each set of demos by clicking on the sidebar "It's a Musical Journey." (Ten points to anybody other than Doug or Ben who can identity that quote. And NO cheating! Melissa? If you're reading this, you should be able to do it. Don't let me down here.)

No comments:
Post a Comment