"Every year we gaze enviously at the lists of the richest people in world. Wondering what it would be like to have that sort of cash. But where would you sit on one of those lists? Here's your chance to find out."I was surprised to find out that our paltry income puts us in the top 8% richest people in the world. It's an exclusive club. Now, we just need to get up to $48,000 a year and then we'll be in the top 1%. I would expect to be invited to a fancy gala or elegant soirée with super models and rock stars.

1 comment:
I make more than enough. Just the credit bills keep taking the dough away before I can spend it frugally on healthy food and quality entertainment. In fact, I saved about seventy dollars a shopping trip when I stopped buying pre-packaged gunk for the roommates.
Post a Comment