By this time tomorrow, I will be done with my exams. Well, actually, it needs to be around three or four in the afternoon because I am taking my little girl to the Princess Petal Ball at church. Apparently, our ward does a daddy / daughter dance every year. I'm excited to go.
I will probably print off my exam Saturday morning, proofread it for errors, do a quick rewrite on some sections, and then submit it in the early afternoon. It is nice to know that this whole process is wrapping up. Last week was tough, but this week has been fairly relaxed. Just one more day.
I will probably print off my exam Saturday morning, proofread it for errors, do a quick rewrite on some sections, and then submit it in the early afternoon. It is nice to know that this whole process is wrapping up. Last week was tough, but this week has been fairly relaxed. Just one more day.

2 comments:
yeah...the light at the end of the tunnel!
Go, James, Go!
Post a Comment