Ugh. The ants are back, although not in the great numbers of this summer. We've had pest control come about six or seven times during the summer and still....THE ANTS!!! I guess I wouldn't mind as much but they are mostly on my desk. Every few minutes I'll smash a dozen or so and then a few minutes I smash another dozen or so. At least I'm getting some laundry and extremely important Heroes watching done today. But what I really need to be doing is reading this book I'm procrastinating.
...maybe I'll get to it in a few minutes. Now. One more episode of Heroes.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jim Jiminy, I never thought that I, as well, would fight the good fight against ants. But they are pouring into certain areas of the elementary school in great numbers. And the spiders aren't far behind. The best we have done is to keep up a detailed cleaning schedule. Our mission is to leave no corner of the school untouched. Seems to be working better than last year under our last boss who didn't give a bibble.
Post a Comment