I won’t give you a play by play of my week, but it has been busy. About two weeks ago I was contacted by a Divinity School graduate student, who was an intern at a rather large international church, to see if I would be interested in doing some DVD voiceover work in Portuguese. The producer of the project contacted me and we were able to meet this past Tuesday. I arrived around 9:30 and left at 2:15. There wasn’t really a lunch break, although we did take a 10 minute break every hour or so. Basically, I read around 20 pages of translated script for a DVD that they are sending out to the delegates of their church General Conference. It was an interesting experience and it paid very well. Let’s just say I was able to get a really good deal on a flight to Utah (Oct. 18-23) and still have about $200 left over. Not bad for just under five hours of work.
It is kind of weird being home alone. It is so quiet, which is sometimes peaceful but at other times just a bit eerie. One thing that I have noticed about this week is that I have been getting to bed before 11:00 and usually waking up before my alarm at 6:15. This morning I was intent on sleeping in but I still woke up at 7:15.
And the week is still not over…I have a lot of work to get done this weekend – school work, house work, shopping, and laundry. Oh, and one of my professors is having a party at her house tonight that I would like to attend.
1 comment:
Congrats on the voice-over gig. That sounds very exciting!
Post a Comment