Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's a Musical Journey

Friends and family. Although I have been actively writing and recording music for about seven or eight years now, I've never really had an official website where I could post my demos. Thanks to Kevin, I can upload files to an FTP server and provide direct links here on my blog. It is nothing fancy, but in the end it is the music that counts and not the window dressing of a website. I will be updating them from time to time so return often. I will add a post any time I upload something new to the FTP server. You'll find the links on the left hand tool bar under the title "It's a Musical Journey."

NOTE: There is a nifty application designed for Mozilla Firefox called DownThemAll! that simultaneously downloads multiple items instead of having to right click each one individually. It is also much faster. Once it is installed you can access it through your "Tools" menu in Firefox or you can right click anywhere on the page. You can then select which items you want to download and where you would like to save them. I highly recommend it.

No comments: