Great Things About Today:
- Making Pillsbury Halloween chocolate chip cookies that were buy-one-get-one-free, which means I still have another two dozen cookies to make throughout the week - if they last that long.
- Taking a two hour nap. (I didn't sleep well this weekend.)
- Watching a Tennessee thunder storm (see below).
- Getting the mail and seeing that the conference report had arrived. (I know what I'm doing for FHE tonight.)
- Coming back from getting the mail and realizing I had forgotten about the cookies. (I know what tonight's treat is for FHE.)
- Downloading the latest Simpsons and realizing it was the Treehouse of Horror episode. (I know what the activity is for FHE.)
- Having a great FHE: general conference report, Simpsons, and cookies. Awesome.
- Oh. And realizing Heroes is on tonight. Man, what a great day.
Not So Great Things About Today:
- Realizing I haven't showered since Saturday evening. I mean, really. That's just gross.
- Having to grade a pile of exams.
- Having to read over 100 pages of some book.

2 comments:
I surely thought our conversation would be on your list of good things about today. JRK. (for those who don't know, those are jimbo's initials)
Oh see, that was on my list of "good things about today" but it didn't quite make it on the list of "great things about today."
Post a Comment