That's right, not 'fast internet.' I am going on an internet fast for the next week. What's an internet fast you may ask? Well, I have too much to do and not enough time. I spend waaaaaay too much doing nothing online. I know. It's a problem. So, in order to discipline myself and to spend more time with my family (and to get my dissertation proposal done) I am limiting myself to one hour of internet time per day for the next 7 - 10 days. Impossible? Maybe. Necessary? Absolutely.Wish me luck as we go dark for the next week or so. I'll talk to y'all later. Maybe I will be as happy and rejuvenated as this guy -->
EDIT: Ugh. This fast hasn't gone as well as I had hoped. On Tuesday, I spent several hours trying to get my new flatbed scanner installed. I'm not even sure what the exact problem was, but it ended up working out.
EDIT: Ugh. This fast hasn't gone as well as I had hoped. On Tuesday, I spent several hours trying to get my new flatbed scanner installed. I'm not even sure what the exact problem was, but it ended up working out.

No comments:
Post a Comment