
After more than two weeks, my bloody paper is finally done. Well, I still have to cobble together the works cited page and I want to give my conclusion a read-through. But, it is done enough to finally finish this course. See, last fall I had an unpleasant experience in one of my seminars so I decided to take an Incomplete instead of finishing it at that time. I was pretty frazzled with the whole experience, which was complicated by other professional aspects. (I don't want to get myself into any trouble, so I'm being vague on purpose.) If I had to do it over again...well, I'm not sure what I would have done because at the time I did what I thought was right. The course, however, was a waste of time. I didn't need it and I learned very little. It's kind of sad to think that the grade I get for this course will be the only non A from my entire doctoral program. Sigh. Any way, I'll wrap this up tomorrow and email it to my prof. And then I can get cracking on my PhD reading list. Yippee!!!
(The picture was taken by Megan Nordstrom at our Fourth of July BBQ.)
2 comments:
Congrats. I know that paper was a source of stress for you and I'm glad you finally showed it the door.
Thank you. Now I don't wake up in the middle of the night with a tight clenching in my chest. Wait. I still do, but it has loosened it's soul-crushing grip slightly. (Actually, I sleep quite well through the night.)
Post a Comment