
Richard Dutcher, Mormon cinema pioneer that brought us God's Army, experienced an existential crisis, coupled with spiritual enlightenment, and left Mormonsim last year. Apparently, he has gone for the "Sermon on the Mount" look and grown out all the hair on his head and face.
James Krause, PhD student in Spanish and Portuguese and frustrated musician still goes to church (he even spoke last Sunday). BUT he also has grown out his head and face hair! Coincidence? I think not. Ergo, all Mormon men that grow out their hair AND their beard are obviously vile apostates and should be purged from the inner sanctum.
Doug Moore, all-around do-gooder at Irrisoft, and frustrated family Ombudsman is safe from persecution since all he ever did was grow out a gnarly, beefy, sick beard. As long as the hair on top of his head doesn't start creeping down, he should be okay. Let's pray for his soul, lest he fall into temptation.

6 comments:
My hair has crept past my ears. Made my head double in size!
I remember last October when you first walked in the house to meet Doug for the pre-concert activities. Big smile, eyes wide, a big "Hey!" Lots and lots of new growth. That was kinda humorous.
Uh oh, Lord Procurator...you're head is already quite gargantuan. I would think you would want to MINIMIZE the size of that noggin and not ACCENTUATE it! Get a haircut, ya hippie.
Dutcher's new movie, Falling, looks interesting.
Trailer here: http://www.fallingmovie.com/
Uh-oh! Does that mean I am required to grow a beard? I still don't think I could grow a beard if my life depended on it. I could grow my hair out, but facial hair? I didn't even have to shave every day until about five years ago.
'Tis just me rounded cheeks. Besides, don't take Dad's fun away! He's got me locked up in a cage downstairs thinking he's caught the wild man of Borneo. We're awaiting some U of U primatologists to study me and, hopefully, give me a good life in a zoo.
Post a Comment