Monday, September 8, 2008

I Shaved

I have worn a mustache and goatee or a thin beard to accentuate my jaw line for a few years. Several weeks ago, however, I decided to let my beard grow out a bit, just to see what it was like. I wasn't diggin' it, but Aimee convinced me to give it time. See, my beard doesn't grow too high up my face, and it's not as thick as I would like it. I'm sure if I gave it a good four or five months, I may grow something decent. There really isn't much I can do about my genes, but I figured I'd give it a shot. For whatever reason, I've been thinking about shaving it all off the past few days. There's no way I'm cutting my hair, but shaving seemed like a nice idea. So, I did it. Here are some 'before' and 'after' pictures.

Before




After

1 comment:

Tom Krause said...

You're all Miami Vice.