Although I played outside plenty as a kid, I was sure to bask in television's warm glowing warming glow as often as possible. Teacher, mother, secret lover! Over the course of many years my favorite shows were: G.I. Joe, Dukes of Hazard, The A-Team, Scooby-Doo, TMNT, the Disney Afternoon shows (Duck Tales, Chip 'n Dales Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck), Batman, Animaniacs , and Star Trek TNG. However, Brother John and I were also big fans of the PBS educational shows: 321 Contact, reruns of The Electric Company, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, and most of all Square One Television. Who didn't love those Mathnet mysteries?
So, what shows did you watch growing up?
For whatever reason, the theme song to 3 2 1 Contact has been stuck in my head for a few days. Now it can be stuck in your head.
So, what shows did you watch growing up?
For whatever reason, the theme song to 3 2 1 Contact has been stuck in my head for a few days. Now it can be stuck in your head.

1 comment:
Ah, yes. Ye olde pasttime! The model dinosaur that was being pulled out of a warehouse during the opening sequence is a model of Deinonychus. It's pronounced closely to Dionysus, the Greek god of wine. It wasn't until that show that I learned the correct pronunciation. Up until that time I was pronouncing it Dino-ny-kus. Thanks 3-2-1 Contact!
Post a Comment