Tuesday, October 14, 2008



5 comments:

Tom Krause said...

Okay, lots of people I know will read this, but I view McCain as a despicable old curmudgeon totally unworthy of being the POTUS.

Jim Jiminy said...

Dad, we all know what you think. You're like that crazy old uncle that sits in the corner spouting his philosophies of life...and we just politely smile and make excuses for you. Well, maybe it's not quite that bad...yet. It just so happens that I tend to agree with most of your well thought-out positions.

I guess now people know who I'll be voting for. Well, that's if they hadn't already figured it out with the "Why I'm Not a Republican" post.

Tom Krause said...

I hope the only "corner" from which I spout is the blogosphere. I'm probably turning into a curmudgeon myself. After all, this election is the first opportunity I've ever had to vote for someone younger than I.

Moving right along to safer territory: How's about them Tampa Bay Rays? 13 to 4 over the Red Sox in the bottom of the 9th in game four. Ya' gotta love it.(Huh?)

Jim Jiminy said...

Huh!?! Dad? Talking about SPORTS!?! Are you sure you're taking your brain medicine?

Tom Krause said...

******Secret news flash*******

Tampa Bay Rays? What's that? a sunbathing club? If so, sign me up! No, really. I had to swing over to the Interwebs to even come up with that odd MLB reference. And it was on the net where I figured out what MLB stood for.

Nope--still hate sports.