Saturday, January 24, 2009

In My Efforts to Waste More Time...

...I provide the following sentence fragments:

1. Where is your cell phone? On the right hand side of my desk, on top of Pedro Páramo

2. Your significant other? Aimee Laurene Sanders Krause

3. Your job? professional mooch, I mean assistant editor of the Afro-Hispanic Review

4. Shoes you're wearing? barefoot

5. Your father? Thomas William Krause, Sr.

6. Your favorite thing? good music and good lovin’

7. Your dream last night? Something about being held captive in broad daylight by Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs. (You know, the creepy guy with the woman suit.) He eventually made me work at a BBQ joint, cooking the pork on an outside grill, one of those big brick deals. Yeah, crazy dream.

8. Your favorite drink? Coke, but only because I can't get Guarana in Nashville

9. Your dream/goal? to have a killer home studio where all my friends can come over and play

10. The room you're in? office

11. Your fear? that people will find out I’m an impostor

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? coming up for tenure

13. Where were you last night? here, working on one of my papers

14. What you're not? a fatso

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. One of your wish list items? a Breedlove mandolin

17. Where did you grow up? Utah, mostly

18. The last thing you did? finished watching Willow

19. What are you wearing? pajamas

20. Your TV? off

21. Your pet? Do kids count?

22. Your computer? HP, dual monitors

23. Your life? much better than last year

24. Your mood? calm but trying to avoid working on this exam

25. Missing someone? Doug

26. Your car? Isuzu Rodeo

27. Something you're not wearing? socks

28. Favorite store? McKays Used Books, maybe

29. Your summer? tight finances but a whole lot of laziness

30. Your favorite color? blue…it reminds me of what it feels like to have a mustache

31. Last time you laughed? last night watching the two video clips I posted

32. Last time you cried? a few months ago when I watched Good Will Hunting

No comments: