Big Boy: (humming the theme to Avatar)
James: Daniel, you have a really good ear.
Big Boy: Uh huh (continues humming).
James: Do you know what that means?
Big Boy: It means I'm going to be a music teacher.
James: Well, it does have to do with music, but you don't necessarily have to be a music teacher. Having a good ear means that its easy for you to remember the notes of a song when you hear it. How did you get such a good ear?
Big Boy: It's because I'm a genius.
James: A genius? Wow. Who told you you were a genius?
Big Boy: Nobody. I just know that I'm a genius.
. . . . .
There you have it. Big Boy is a self-proclaimed genius.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
John Lennon has reincarnated.
We certainly can dream.
Yet another self-proclaimed genius in the Krause household.
Post a Comment