Okay, Kevin has given me access to his ftp server. I want to test something out that may be really cool for future endeavors. Would you mind clicking right HERE and letting me know if you get to a track called "Something New?" Thanks. Okay, it seems to be working fine. Also, Doug thinks this is one of the best tracks on the album (if not the best). It definitely is really cool and I'm proud at how it turned out.On that note, I suppose I should give y'all an update on the huge Asher project that has been in the works since January 2005. I'll spare you all the details until the official release, but you should know that by the end of the month we will have a basic Asher site where you can download the new album "A-sides" in mp3 and FLAC and the accompanying artwork in pdf files. Doug has been working hard over the past few months developing the artwork and layout. Here is the cover to "A-sides." We recorded about two albums worth of material for "A-sides," but instead of being pompous and releasing a double album, we're going to release a "B-sides" for all the studio tracks that didn't quite make the album and then "C-sides," which is composed of outtakes and demos. (At one point there was talk of releasing a triple album with titles like "Hubris" or "Pompous" or "God's Greatest Gift to Music.") We hope to have everything up and ready by Christmas - at the very latest. We will also add our first album "To the Face of the Sun."
I would also like to say that I have written over 50 songs while here in Nashville. About 12-15 of those are collaborations with Doug and we are currently making demos of those tunes. I may end up posting some of them to see what you think.

No comments:
Post a Comment