I have been waiting for years for somebody to upload the following clip to YouTube. It is from the movie Tongan Ninja. I saw this on DVD about four years ago when I was still at BYU. Ben Eliason, one of my colleagues in the MA program, had seen it at a film festival in Hawaii and loved it. Any way, it turns out that the Elvis impersonator in the following clip is Jemaine Clemens, one half of Flight of the Conchords. If you haven't heard of them, you really need to check out this site for audio and video clips. They just finished a 12 episode season on HBO and I believe the DVDs are coming out sometime in November. If you know about torrents, you can find them on most major sites or you can watch them on YouTube. All I can say is that these guys make me laugh long, hard, and loud. (I can just hear Michael Scott say "that's what she said.")
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment