I was a big fan of G.I. Joe as a kid. I loved the cartoon and I loved the toys even more. In fact, I still have a few packed away in a box. I kept thinking I would save them for my kids, but I don't think I'll ever let them play with the toys. My bro just informed me that a live action movie is in the works. I'm sure it will stink to high heaven, but I'll see it. Here is a picture of Snake Eyes, my favorite character.Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Snake Eyes
I was a big fan of G.I. Joe as a kid. I loved the cartoon and I loved the toys even more. In fact, I still have a few packed away in a box. I kept thinking I would save them for my kids, but I don't think I'll ever let them play with the toys. My bro just informed me that a live action movie is in the works. I'm sure it will stink to high heaven, but I'll see it. Here is a picture of Snake Eyes, my favorite character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment