Did Barack Obama help pass Prop 8 in California? Read and think.
In light of my previous post on anti-intellectualism in the Republican party, this recent Newsweek article made me feel warm and glowy inside.
In other news, I am up to my eyeballs formatting the next issue of the Afro-Hispanic Review. (By the way, I designed that website. Not great, but a far cry better than this.) I'll be sending out galley proofs to the article authors and the Vanderbilt editorial board next Tuesday.
In light of my previous post on anti-intellectualism in the Republican party, this recent Newsweek article made me feel warm and glowy inside.
In other news, I am up to my eyeballs formatting the next issue of the Afro-Hispanic Review. (By the way, I designed that website. Not great, but a far cry better than this.) I'll be sending out galley proofs to the article authors and the Vanderbilt editorial board next Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment